Thursday, May 22, 2014

A letter to the Future Hosses of Sparta High School (:

Dear you awesome, praiseworthy, and totally Ba hoss of a student (I meant Barium teehee #nerdsrule),


Welcome to AP Biology! If you're reading this, congratulations you are probably totally awesome. Prepare to dominate this class and ultimately Sparta High School. Clearly, you are smart and have an interest in biology! I'm here to say that that is awesome! You will have a ton of fun in this class! Throughout the year we had many enjoyable conversations. Plus, Landry is a fantasic teacher and has a great sense of humor!

My advice will be the same to you as it always is to other students. There are three things you must do to be successful: work hard, pay attention, and study. That is it. It's as simple as that! That has been my motto all throughout my years here at Sparta. It got me into Michigan State and the top ten of my class. You will be successful if you do all of these things.

Good luck as you forge on through this school year! I am sure you will be successful! Oh, one last pointer.... DO THE EXTRA CREDIT. It is not difficult and will often times keep your grade alive (and by alive I mean an "A"). (:

Have fun this year!

Megan Wudkewych


No comments:

Post a Comment