Thursday, May 22, 2014

AP Biology: Farewell to One of the Greatest Classes at SHS #biostyle #cellslayers

This class was extremely beneficial to me! As a senior now, I feel about a million times more prepared for college biology then I would have been otherwise. This class really went more in depth to subjects than general biology did. I relearned concepts that I had forgot in addition to learning more about the basics that I learned in general biology. One of the most helpful things we did in class was have discussions. We always had great conversations that typically spurred off another peers question. These discussions helped all of us to understand some real life applications of biology and how some of the concepts directly affect us. In general, this class made biology more relatable to me.

This class was extremely beneficial to me in terms of learning how to study and prepare for tests. Mr. Landry would give us assignments throughout a unit but, none of them would be due until the test. This helped me learn to pace myself with assigments and also taught me never to slack off! This will be invaluable to be as a college student! Knowing how to self regulate and pace yourself through school work will be extremely important!

No comments:

Post a Comment